WCCES Executive Committee Meeting 2017
Association Francophone d’Éducation Comparée (AFEC)
President: Professor Régis Malet
EC Meeting dates
October 10-11, 2017 (all day, agenda forthcoming) By invitation from the President
in conjunction with
International Colloquium: Cultural Diversity and Citizenship: Educational Challenges in an era of Globalization, organized by AFEC
October 12-14, 2017
- The attendance of WCCES EC members at the colloquium is optional.
- EC members are encouraged to actively partake in the colloquium by presenting
papers (in English or French) and/or by attending sessions with the presentations to
be made by other scholars.
- See attached Call for Submissions (in French and English) for more details.
French | English
- Special EC deadline/instructions: EC members should not submit their abstracts directly to the colloquium organizers; see Action Item #1, below, for submission guidelines.
Site of EC meeting and Colloquium
Université de Corse (University of Corsica)
More specific information regarding the assigned rooms will be included in the forthcoming program.
- RSVP for EC meeting/Submit colloquium abstract via
Survey Monkey (Deadline extended to Saturday, May 20, 2017)
EC members should complete the Survey Monkey by the deadline to
- RSVP for the EC meeting and,
- (Optional) submit a 350-word abstract for the colloquium (15-20 minutes, in
French or English)
- Additional abstract information is available here.
- Directly make all your own travel arrangements including flight and hotel accommodation (deadline: at earliest convenience to ensure lower rates)
All EC members are responsible for directly arranging, reserving and paying for their own visas, travel, accommodation, and meal costs for the entirety of the EC meeting and colloquium (unfortunately, no financial assistance is available).
- Travel information is available here.
- Accommodation information is available here.
- All related questions (including visa-related questions/request for visa letters) should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Optional) Directly register for the colloquium (regular registration closes September 1, 2017)
All EC members are also responsible for directly registering and paying for the colloquium (low income country rate available) and can find direct information here: